Located on a side of the impresive Madre de dios river, we protect 24 hectares of secundary and pristine primary amazon on the Cultural Zone of the Manu National Park, the offers the visitors a lot of chances to spot wildlife between them account monkeys, Cats, Opposums, Ant eaters, Tapir and many others. Also a big quantity of colorful birds, butterflies, insects, anphipians and reptiles.
- Permanent campsite located in the Cultural zone of the Manu National Park
- Wonderful overview over the Madre de Dios river
- The tents are located over a Wood platform provided with roof
- Thick matresses, shits and pillows
- Trails systems into secondary and primary rainfores
- Shared Restrooms and shower
- Dining room and kitchen
$- USDBooking Now!
*The manu National Park is not an area of Malaria or Yellow fever, vaccinatios are not mandatory for visitors